Your probably wondering how in the world do you get a whole chicken cooked deliciously done in 3o minutes. Cooking a whole chicken is one of my favorite things to do, you can do so much with the leftovers. soups, tacos, stir fry, endless possibilities. well heres how:
- Buy a whole roasted chicken, the big ones at Costco are a steal for 4.99. but most supermarkets offer them
- Cut up some vegetables whatever i usually have on hand, zucchini, onions, red peppers, potatoes,etc.
- use those vegetables as the base for the chicken, put them at the bottom of the pan and put the whole chicken on top
- rub the chicken with butter, chopped garlic, some turmeric, paprika,cumin,cinnamon (you can add any combo of any spices, or even keep it simple at butter and garlic and some lemon)
- put a few cloves and lemon in the cavity and some butter
- put in over at 350-400 f for 25-30 minutes and there you go!